Unsere Firma / Our Company

 

SHORT COMPANY PROFILE OF FSM

 

FSM-Maschinenhandel was founded in 1973 by Mister Dipl. Eng. Friedrich Spurny in Vienna.

FSM starts with an rented office with workshop. In 1986 the company moved to an own facility in Hosnedlgasse 33 in 1220 Vienna. The new facility in Percostrasse 22 in 1220 Vienna, where we moved in 1992 covers a total area of 4.000 m², including 1.300 m² warehouse, repair-maintenance centre and 600 m² offices. In the moment there are 20 employees in our company.

In 2006 Mr. Christian Spurny take over the company and he wants to continue the lifework of his father.

The After Sales technical assistance is guaranteed by manufacturer's Service Engineers, or by our Service Engineers and mechanics, which are well trained, mostly in manufacturer's facilities. The optimum vehicle performance and long life of its components depend upon the importance given to regular maintenance. Maintain the vehicle by performing periodic maintenance at the intervals indicated in the periodic maintenance table.

Also we delivered a lot of second hand equipment, which we rebuilt in our company.